The new "Editions feature"

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Apologies if this has already been covered. If so, can someone please direct me to where it is? Thanks :slight_smile:

Am I right in that you cannot use editions from plex to Infuse, unless you have the Plex pass subscription?

Or does it work without it? If so can someone please tell me how or direct me to a guide that helps with this?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day out there :slight_smile:

The users guide may help clarify things.

Thanks, but that’s not what I was asking. I know about the renaming editions and what else is in that guide. :slight_smile:

I was asking if anyone knows if you need a plex pass sub for it to work with infuse.

No you do not. I don’t use plex and it works great for me.

Glad it works for you.

But if you’re not using plex I’m not sure you can reply to my question.

I cannot get it to work and As plex apparently requires plex pass sub to be able to use editions - so can someone who also uses plex please confirm or deny this?

You asked this question and it was answered

Now that you’ve specified that you are using plex maybe someone can chime in and answer that.

If you are using Plex you will not get the new editions feature. What you do get with plex is if you press and hold the play button it will give you an option to select the edition (but not sure if you need plex pass for that or not)

I actually DID specify that i was using plex…

But no matter. Thanks any way. :slight_smile:

Okay - So the new feature in infuse does not work together with plex to show what editions I have?

Looks like there is a thread for this if you want to add support.

darn it, I was hoping it would work with plex too… :frowning:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.