Ten weeks and counting?

Still waiting! feeling abused! Any body else feel this way?

Do some researching on the greenp0ison jailbreak, it will be out way before the Seas0nPass Jailbreak! Firecore has been using deceptive marketing to sell a product that even they cannot install without the use of free tools from other teams. If you paid for software you can't install i would demand a refund and wait, once a functioning jailbreak is out, there will be all kinds of cool stuff out there for free!!!

[quote="moabbikr"]

Do some researching on the greenp0ison jailbreak, it will be out way before the Seas0nPass Jailbreak! Firecore has been using deceptive marketing to sell a product that even they cannot install without the use of free tools from other teams. If you paid for software you can't install i would demand a refund and wait, once a functioning jailbreak is out, there will be all kinds of cool stuff out there for free!!!

[/quote]

Actually, GP RC6 for Windows is out now :P

I finally jb my atv2 with gpr6…it worked like a charm…I’m hesitate to install ATV flash but will say I have all the function with the package installer that came with GP…the only thing I don’t have is couch surfer and a maintenance menu…I’m loving bt stack with my apple wireless keyboard…

I agree, GP is the way to go.

Firecore just stole your money and is going to use the work of others.

Firecore software is just a POS.

Thank you GP for everything works right the first time.

FIRECORE WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!!