Syncing Watch Status

Hello all, I am a new user planning to sync with my Plex llbrary on an ATV 4K. Do I need to use trakt or will it just auto sync watch status’s?

Trakt is the best option for keeping multiple device and apps in sync.

A bit more info on how syncing works can be found here.

1 Like

Thank you!

Even if it’s home videos? I’d love to be able to set watched in an nfo file to infuse as well,

I get back to this issue to ask of there could be a privacy concern using Trakt. I sue Infuse on my Apple TV and in another room I have an Android tv with Kodi and I would like to sync the watch status across the two devices and players.

Is there any alternative, for instance storing in a home server the watch status? I have heard of use of MySQL severs.

Thanks,
Dan

If you’re using plex as your server for both infuse and you’re Apple TV it should sync through plex. I have setup with Infuse on the Apple TV and Kodi with plex connect on an android box and everything syncs without using trackt

Hello,

Actually I have your exact setup, Infuse and a Kodi on the Android TV (I wrote Plex but I meant Kodi). What you have done is exactly what is was looking for, can you please better explain what you have done (I am not very familiar with Plex)?

Thanks,
Dan

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.