Synchronisation problems?

Hi,

Yesterday afternoon, on the train, I watched a few episodes of the last season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow series, I finished reading it at home tonight.

Having finished the last season, I deleted the files from my NAS and note that:

1. The series does not appear on the version of Infuse installed on my Apple TV 4K, ok
  2. 5 episodes are present on the version of Infuse on my iPad, with different playback progressions, ko
  3. The series does not appear on the version of Infuse installed on my MBP, ok

Of course, I still have the local files on my iPad, but the playback progression is incorrect.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Can you check to ensure you are running the latest update (7.3.9) on all devices?

Version 7.3.7 include some changes for iCloud to accommodate syncing of playback settings for seasons, and as a result you will need to ensure you’re running 7.3.7 or later on all devices for iCloud Sync to work.

I’m on 7.3.9

To ensure iCloud is able to work between devices, there are a few things to check.

1. Logged into the same Apple ID on all devices
  2. iCloud Drive enabled on all devices (details here)
  3. iCloud Sync enabled in Infuse > Settings > Sync
  4. Some free iCloud storage (details here)
  5. Pro logo is visible in Infuse > Settings on all devices

Note: It’s possible to login using separate IDs for iCloud and the App Store. To use iCloud Sync you will need to use the same ID for iCloud on all devices. The App Store IDs can be different, if needed.

Note 2: On Apple TV, it’s possible to have multiple user profiles set up with different Apple IDs. To use iCloud Sync, you will need to ensure the main (default) profile is set up with the correct Apple ID.

I’m logged with the same Apple ID on my Apple TV 4K, my iPad Pro & and my Mac, iCloud sync is activated and the Pro logo is visible.

The only surprising thing was that I was no longer connected to Trakt on my Apple TV 4K, although I have been using this service for years.

Another example, I had 6 hours on the train between yesterday and today, I’ve watched quite a few episodes of the LA Brea series, I’m in the middle of episode 9.

I just got home, turned on my iPad to get the reading status synced, this is what it looks like now on my iPad:

I forgot to mention that I have about 150 GB available on iCloud.

Edit: i have one user on my Apple TV 4K

Anything i can do ?

Hello :wave:t2:

Hi,

I have the problem again, would it be possible for the support to do what they are paid to do rather than ignore me?

Merci !