Support for Backblaze B2 cloud storage

Hi Forum,

I was wondering if Infuse could access the files on online storage services like Backblaze B2 and others. I know Infuse already provides Dropbox, etc. integration, but those services get really expensive if one wants to store her or his entire library in the cloud.

Am I the only one who would like to see this?

Thanks for reading!

Z.

8 Likes
1 Like

[quote=supercoco][/quote]

1 Like

@zork - I completely agree! BackBlaze’s pricing can’t be beat and it would be (pun intended) huggeee to add it

2 Likes

Can backblaze be made an option?

2 Likes

Moved your post to the currently running suggestion for this. Don’t forget to add your support by “Liking” the first post in this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to see this too!

2 Likes

really hope backblaze b2 (any s3 compatible object storage would be better) would be an option for infuse library.

infuse itself is a media library app, not a one-time-use app for playing some random video stored in dropbox or google drive.

despite using local nas to store all media files for a personal media library is faster and preferred by most people, when it comes to cloud storage, object-based storage is always the default option…

Infuse is many different things to many different people. I’d go out on a limb and say the majority probably do just want to work with a local server and often just

As the needs and wants of users change so may the support for this suggestion so hang in there! :+1:

1 Like

actually i’m personally using infuse as a plex/kodi alternative (of course a better and prettier one :heart:) with the ability to stream the bluray remuxes i ripped to my own google drive storage.

you may ask why i’m not using a nas. that’s because:

• i’m lazy to build one.
  • i couldn’t find a pre-built one that really fits my taste :joy:. i just couldn’t find one that looks nice to place around a tv set and apple tv…
  • i live in a small one-room apartment where i just don’t want to possess too many heavy/big thingies. (yes! i live in japan where big houses are not affordable for me :joy:)

so i tend to put those home lab/server stuff on the cloud.