We’re starting to add tags for topics in the Suggestions area to better communicate our plans for future updates.
Not all topics will have tags, but here’s an overview of what the current tags mean.
- Pending = Feature/issue has been queued for review (usually applies to bugs)
- Researching = Feature/issue is under investigation
- Wishlist = A good idea for a future update (no ETA available)
- Planned = Feature has been given a loose internal timeframe (no ETA available)
- In-Progress = Feature is under active development (ETA may be available)
- Postponed = Feature is currently not feasible due to reasons (technical, business, legal, etc…)