Suggestion: global settings for each show

Greetings people! This is my very first post here, so i’ll try to make it as clear as possible. Before I proceed to the suggestion itself, i’d like to thank each and everyone who’s involved in development of Infuse - this player is ABSOLUTE MUST-HAVE!

Few more words before I cut to the point: I personally use version five of Infuse PRO at the moment, because I have an earlier model of Ipad, but I couldn’t wait to share my thoughts, and i hope this feature can be found useful to other infuse users too.

So, here’s what I suggest - Infuse is pretty much international, it has many users in many countries, I mean I am from Russia myself, so let me explain what I mean when I say “Global settings” - I watch many shows in many languages - english, spanish, danish, japanees, ect, oftenly with subtittles, so I think it would be nice if you could choose prefered audio track/subtittle track and let Infuse REMEMBER those settings until you move on to the next show, and so on. If possible, of course. I think this can be extremely useful for show that have many subtittles and languages - the kind of ones that are on Netflix, for example. This way you can watch content continuosly without having to go to settings of each episode and choose prefered ones from there. It’s like, you set them just once per show, right on the show page, for example, in the same place where “delete” button is. I don’t know if Infuse 6 already has this feature, and if it has, then just ignore this topic, but if not, I know that though I don’t use infuse 6 (yet), I would very much love to see something like this in the future versions (which I’ll definitely buy as soon as I can).

Edited. Shortly: I suggest choosing favorite audio/bubtittle track right in the show menu through special button, or sub menu, instead of going to app settings everytime, and changing language from there. And then let Infuse remember those settings until you change it for the next show. Examples for assumable button placement are here and here

Anyway, there it is. Thanks for having me and have a good day! :slight_smile:

1 Like