Subtitles with airplay

Hi

I have a problem to stream subtitles downloaded from the Infuse App when I do Airplay, can someone help me?

Thanks and Regards

[quote="mikemartinez08"]

Hi

I have a problem to stream subtitles downloaded from the Infuse App when I do Airplay, can someone help me?

Thanks and Regards

[/quote]

Same issue for me. Seems to be related to the new AppleTV and/or iPad iOS released yesterday. Everything worked fine before the update. 

Yes, you are right, it's happenning since the new updates.

Same here

Is it fixable?

Can you check the actual versions of iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Apple TV you are currently running?

I've just tested things here with the latest 7.1 update install on an iPad Air and ATV3 and subtitles stream over AirPlay just fine.

[quote="james"]

Can you check the actual versions of iOS (iPad/iPhone) and Apple TV you are currently running?

I've just tested things here with the latest 7.1 update install on an iPad Air and ATV3 and subtitles stream over AirPlay just fine.

[/quote]

iPad 2: iOS 7.1 (11D167)

ATV3: iOS 6.1 (6698.99.16)

[quote="james"]

[/quote]

iPad 2: iOS 7.1 

ATV2: iOS 6.1 

Airplay doesn't give subtitles, sync does ( but not al the time )

Ipad 3 and Iphone 5S:  7.1

atv 3 : 6.1

Same problem.. After update to Infuse 2.2.2 there is no subs on Airplay. Everything worked fine before.

iPad 3, iPhone5s both IOS 7.1, Atv 6.1

Same problem!

ipad 2, mini ios 7.1

aptv3 6.1

Mine is working miraculously. I haven't done anything but it apparently works again. 

For those having issues, can you describe what is happening exactly?

We've tested a number of difference scenarios here, and this seem to be working as expected.

The only AirPlay specific quirk we're aware of (and will hopefully have solved soon) is when a video only has a Dolby audio track, and you are AirPlaying to an Apple TV that is not connected to a Dolby compatible device (AV receiver). The workaround for this is to simply disable Dolby Digital over AirPlay as described here. http://support.firecore.com/entries/27585024-AirPlay-isn-t-working

My problem

in the last version ios 7.0 subtitles stream with airplay.

Now on version 7.1, no more stream of subtitles on airplay.

when i sync the subtitles Will show sometimes.

please fix

Ios 7.1users:  if AppleTv Audio&Video subtitle settings were set to "auto" subs are not displayed. You must select the proper subtitle language (ie English). 

yesYou are the man, thats it an problem solved

[quote="cosksen"]

Ios 7.1users:  if AppleTv Audio&Video subtitle settings were set to "auto" subs are not displayed. You must select the proper subtitle language (ie English). 

[/quote]

Awesome! Thanks for following up with the tip. :)

[quote="james"]

[quote=cosksen]

[/quote]

Awesome! Thanks for following up with the tip. :)

[/quote]

well, it works if Settings are set to anything else than auto no matter which language you use. It was not at problem before 2.2.2 so there must be a bug.

I am unable to solve this issue with the recommend tip. I am playing a movie from my NAS. I can see subtitles on the iPad screen (ios 7.1) but when I airplay to ATV (5.0.1 -4224 ATV Flash 2.4.6) - the subtitles do not appear on the TV screen. Any further suggestions?

[quote="fidosg"]

I am unable to solve this issue with the recommend tip. I am playing a movie from my NAS. I can see subtitles on the iPad screen (ios 7.1) but when I airplay to ATV (5.0.1 -4224 ATV Flash 2.4.6) - the subtitles do not appear on the TV screen. Any further suggestions?

[/quote]

Subtitles over AirPlay require Apple TV 5.1 (iOS 6) or later.

OK thanks James - I'll try that