Subtitles Adjustment Controls

Hi,

First of all, i want to thank you all for the great work you’ve done with Infuse.
I’ve recently got my first Apple TV 4K and started enjoying all of my content played by Infuse.
I wanted to give my first feedback about the app and provide some small suggestions related to subtitles controls and adjustments.

Usually i use my TV remote to control the AppleTV over HDMI-CEC, which as overall works fine, however while doing that, i’ve encountered the follow issue:
When using a TV remote - i cannot change the subtitle timing offset with the left/right keys. Actually i haven’t managed to figure out a way to adjust the timing using the TV remote. Apparently the adjustment respond only to the sliding touch of the AppleTV remote, but does not respond to taps in the left/right area. So my suggestion would be to allow changing the timing offset using just left/right actions.

The next thing is again related to the timing offset.
Naturally when you encounter subtitles that appear earlier than the speech, the intention would be to delay their time in order to adjust them.
And as opposite in case they are behind the audio - the intention would be to increase their timing.
Usually delaying is associated with negative value and moving them forward is associated with positive value, but in Infuse - they are reversed, so in order to delay them you have to put positive value and vice versa.
I’m not sure for other peoples, but this is very annoying for me and i don’t think that i’ve encountered such issue before in other players.
Since everything matter to getting use to it or be able to customize it - i think an option to adjust the directions of the timing would be a nice addition.

The subtitle time offset option is simply broken, clicked it, nothing popped up.