Streaming error (com.firecore.media.player error 1)

I’ve faced this problem a few times in the past without resolving it. Due to its infrequency, I typically ignored it and didn’t reach out to support. However, in the last few weeks, it has occurred multiple times. The situation is as follows: when attempting to watch Toy Story 3 yesterday, the movie started normally but after 8 minutes in, I encountered the com.firecore.media.player error 1 message. Closing and relaunching the app resulted in the same problem. When I selected Toy Story 4, the movie information displayed Toy Story 3 instead of 4. Subsequently, I played another movie, and it started without any issues.

My internet connection was stable at the time, and Mega.nz, showed no issues. I confirmed this by playing Toy Story 3 on their app using my iPhone. I decided to wait and retried today, where Toy Story 3 played without any problems.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if so, does anyone have insights into its cause?

An error like this may appear if the file is unavailable or is perhaps corrupted.

If you see this again can you send in a report from your device and post the code here?

Will do and thanks.

Any idea why i getting this error on all files i’m playing now with webdav ? Com.firecore.media.player.error1) ?
Yesterday all went fine

I moved your post to a currently running thread on this issue. There are some suggestions above that may help.

1 Like

Thanks but still not found a solution to this problem

You may want to try this

Send the error log

don’t forget

Code: VQNZQ

Any luck on the log ?. Still not solved this issue :frowning:

It looks like Infuse is receiving a 416 error from Cloudflare when attempting to access some files.

I can’t really speculate as to what may be causing this, but it may be a server configuration issue. I found this guide which has some tips.

Came here to say I’m seeing this a lot. It’s unpredictable which files will play or not. I guess I’m not alone.