Stream to DLNA devices

Hi folks, 

In my opinion they should include in future infuse updates the ability to stream videos to other dlna devices with subtitle support. Would be great Watch movies in my smart tv with subtitiles streaming direct from iPad. I already use the airplay option in my other tv and works great.

Regards

[quote="Dionlima"]

Hi folks, 

In my opinion they should include in future infuse updates the ability to stream videos to other dlna devices with subtitle support. Would be great Watch movies in my smart tv with subtitiles streaming direct from iPad. I already use the airplay option in my other tv and works great.

Regards

[/quote]

I would have thought this unlikely as inFuse is a media client, not a server.

At the moment you can already do what you want if you have an Apple TV as you can use AirPlay from the iPad to the Apple TV device and that can then display the picture on your TV.  One feature that has been discussed as likely to happen that would give an alternative way of doing this is support for the Chromecast dongle as an alternative to the Apple TV..

4 years already… please look into making this happening. Other apps do play directly to DLNA devices already (same principle as having an Apple TV or Chromcast).