Stream my media library from PC to my iPhone over 4G/LTE?

Hi all, new forum user here. I love Infuse and use it both on my Apple TV 4k and iPhone X. As long as i am connected to my home Wi-fi, everythings works fine but now i am wondering if there is a way to stream my media over the cellular connection to my iPhone as well? I have 4G mobile connection on the iPhone and i am not sure if this works with Infuse and wanted to ask if this is possible? And if so, how do i set this up in the iOS app?

Fyi, my media is stored on a external harddrive connected to my PC running Windows 10 with sharing enabled.

Any help is much appreciated.

I interpret the lack of response here like there is currently no way to do this in InFuse but after doing some research on the web, i found an alternative called StreamToMe which has an option to connect to external IP address and this solution works fine. I wish InFuse could add something similar but for now, STM works well for me.

I am looking for this too but hate how ugly StreamtoMe is.

Plex allows for streaming outside your LAN, so long as you have enough upstream.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.