Stargate SG1 not recognized

Hello,

Infuse doesn´t recognize Stargate SG1. All my other series are recognized, so I don´t think it´s a messure of naming my files. When I click on “Edit” in the app, there are Stargate Universe, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate Infinity, but no Stargate SG1. Do you have an solution?

Works for me. I have files in the following structure:

TV/Stargate SG1/Season 1/Stargate.SG1.S01E01.mp4

I changed “SG-1” to “SG1” and it worked. Thank you!

Hi there,

I have an issue like that. The seasons itself are regognized. But Series Folder is not recognized correctly. Tried many different spellings but no success yet. Can anyone assist?
Concerning only “Ein Käfig voller Helden” (Hogan’s Heroes) and Stargate SG1.

Best regards
DF

I had this also, what worked for me was to correct the metadata manually using infuse and select Stargate SG-1 from the list that appears. It then refreshed and organised all my episodes correctly.

In order for this to work (I had the same with Seinfeld) I had to manually strip all metadata from the files using YATE.app on my Mac.

Hi,

Infuse is getting correct metadata for each Episode and Season. But not for the TV Show Folder… Even if I “overwrite” meta manually (with same selektion)… Folder is still without Cover.
I could add Cover with folder.jpg, of course. But as seen in one of the screenshots it is not in correct order then…

Best
DF

I finally solved that issue. The solution was, to rename season folders consecutive numbering from “Staffel 1” to “Staffel 01” and so on… pretty dumb, but it worked.

Best
DF