Srt file how can i see it

Hi,
how can I see the SRT file which I downloaded from another site
for example
Wonder Woman 1984 UHD Dolby Vision (2020)
Wonder Woman 1984 UHD Dolby Vision (2020).srt

The movie and the SRT file is the same but i can’t see him when I scroll to chose the all SRT files
Thanks
Aviv

What type of device are you streaming from?

Some streaming options like UPnP/DLNA won’t support things like external artwork or subtitles.

Apple TV 4K

I think James was asking what kind of server. :wink:

I am streaming from Nas synology Ds420+

What protocol? DLNA, UPnP, SMB, FTP, etc

The protocol is SMB

What type of video file is this? If this is a BDMV folder, then external subtitles won’t be available in the current version. However, this is on our radar for a future update.

Also, can you try this:

1. Open Infuse and navigate to Settings > Shares > (share name)
  2. Select ‘Add Favorite(s)’ and browse through your folders to where this video is stored.
  3. In this view, you’ll be able to see a list of all files Infuse is able to access (including unsupported files like PDF, Word Docs, etc…)
  4. Check to see if subtitle file appears in this list, and if it shows the correct name

Hi
The file is BDMV.
When there will be support at Dolby atmos?
If I’m using infuse pro 6 do I need to pay for the infuse 7? It’s asking me to chose monthly/yearly/lifetime
I remember I payed last time for the infuse pro 6
Thanks
Aviv

HI,
Why does it show me to choose monthly/yearly/lifetime
I remember I paid last time for the infuse pro 6. Can I choose the lifetime and there will be no charge?
Aviv

nfuse 7 is a free automatic update for all Infuse Pro subscribers (monthly, yearly, lifetime) and is waiting for you in the App Store. Seriously…go grab it! :slightly_smiling_face:

The all-new macOS app is available as a free download on the Mac App Store, and active Pro subscriptions can be restored and shared with family members without any additional costs. :raised_hands:

Those running older standalone versions (Infuse 4, Infuse Pro 5, or Infuse Pro 6) can get a free year of Infuse Pro when starting a new yearly subscription in Infuse 7.

There were two different versions of the Infuse 6 application. The first was Infuse 6 which was free to download and if you wanted the pro features you could then start a subscription from within that app.

The other app was the stand alone Infuse Pro 6 which had all of the pro features but you had to pay to download it.

If you have purchased the stand alone version of Infuse Pro 6 then you can continue using it as it is. If you want to take advantage of the new changes in, and future upgrades to version 7 you will need to start a subscription from within the free Infuse 7 app.

The free automatic upgrade from Version 6 is only for those who had a current active subscription to 6.

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with Band Of Brothers metadata