Spatial audio at faster playback

Since the last update, Spatial audio doesn’t work anymore at faster playback speed but does work at normal speed.

I contacted customer support, and they said that Spatial audio is unavailable when using variable speed playback.

But in the previous versions, Spatial audio worked regardless of the playback speed. I don’t understand why that has changed. It feels like a downgrade of function. It really bothers me because I love Spatial audio and the app. But I watch movies and TV series at a faster playback speed.

I’m disappointed that nobody from the app has reacted.
I upgraded to Pro because Spatial audio and support the app but the function is downgraded without notice. It just leaves a bad taste.

The APIs for spatial audio have proved to be problematic in many cases when variable speed audio is used. This can result in audio desync in a number of cases, and for this reason spatial audio has been disabled (at least for the time being) when using variable speed playback.

Thank you for your answer.

I use variable speed playback constantly, and I didn’t experience any problems.
But I hope that a solution will be found in the next update or soon. If the problem isn’t a priority and won’t be resolved soon, can an option be given to use it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.