Soundbar delay

I have recently purchased a Klipsch Cinema 400 Sound Bar and hooked it up to my LG CX OLED. The Apple TV 4K is hooked up to one of the HDMI ports on the tv and the sounder is hooked up EARC HDMI. When I watch a video in Infuse, the sound is delayed by just a little bit, not even a second, but it is noticeable it is out of sync. The same video in Plex syncs up perfectly. Is there something I can do to fix this?

The LG TV should have

LG TV AV Sync Adjustment

1. Press the Smart button. on the remote control and select Settings > SOUND, then press WHEEL or ENTER.
  2. Select the AV Sync Adjust option and press WHEEL or ENTER.
  3. Set to ON if there is a sync issue. Adjust the External Speaker slider to the left to delay Sound, or the right to delay Video.

Will this delay it for everything? It only happens while playing videos through Infuse. Plex, Netflix, ESPN, Hulu, and all of the other apps work fine.

Yes this will be valid for everything

Found the issue. My sound bar isn’t exactly top of the line and only simulated surround sound. I turned the audio on the Apple TV to stereo and everything is all lined up now. I guess I just
change it back when I upgrade my audio (in a long while).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.