Sound issue

Hi

I have infuse pro 6
Plex server
Synology Ds918+
Atv4k latest os
Hdmi optical cable ( best of the best )
Samsung n950 soundbar

Every day , when playing movies I have sound issue . I hear sound at the beginning but after 2-3 sec , no sound anymore . I have to stop and reload again . I have verified that it is not the soundbar but Netflix is ok for example .
It is the same issue with lot of codecs …

I m really disappointed…
i dont know how to solve this issue

Thx

Welcome to the forum and sorry your having issues.

First thing, have you checked your audio settings as recommended in the users guide here Audio Options (tvOS) – Firecore ?

Yes I did . Atv4k audio setting is on auto and I see atmos avalaible

Are there codecs that play reliably with infuse and ones that always fail even with different video files?

If so, what codecs for each?

Also, as a test could you use a standard HDMI cable to eliminate the possibility of incompatibilities with the active cable and ATV when switching audio types?

TrueHD Atmos 7.1 -@4694 Kbps / +@5056 Kbps
or AC3 5.1 @640 Kbps

Both of them , same issue…
With other codec and another movies…, same issue…

HDMi cable is optical, but it’s not an active cable… it’s a passive cable… It’s a moshou 8K 48 Gbps…

What is so weird, is with netflix there is no issue… it may depend of the software…

I tried with Plex software… Same issue… Infuse is not the problem…

I tried another HDMI cable, same issue…

It’s so weird… Why do I have sound during a few seconds… and after then, no sound anymore… I can’t understand…

I finally found … to solve the issue, i had to change option on ATV4K and disable… atmos !!.. wich works with streaming channel… but bug with movies…