Sorting files on external hard drive... Any Advice?

Ok, again I want to that everyone on ATV flash, you guys are awesome and fast with responses…

I got my external drive set up and working using saphire to play my media and cyberduck to upload it. Now my question is, how can i sort my TV shows from my movies? I go into cyberduck and FTP into my apple TV then click on movies… inside the movies folder is a shortcut to media, from what i understand this is my external harddrive. I am able to create ths folders “Movies” and “TV Shows” within the Media shortcut… But when I try to move my movies into the “Movies” folder I am getting this error:

NOOP
200 Zzz…
RNFR Indiana Jones 4.mp4
350 RNFR accepted - file exists, ready for destination
RNTO /Movies/Movies/Indiana Jones 4.mp4
550 Rename/move failure: Cross-device link
NOOP
200 Zzz…
RNFR 1408 (2007).mp4
RNTO /Movies/Movies/1408 (2007).mp4
NOOP
200 Zzz…
RNFR IronMan.mp4
RNTO /Movies/Movies/IronMan.mp4
NOOP
200 Zzz…
RNFR Wrist Cutters.mp4
RNTO /Movies/Movies/Wrist Cutters.mp4
NOOP
200 Zzz…
RNFR Dark Knight.mp4
RNTO /Movies/Movies/Dark Knight.mp4

Now to me, it looks like it is telling me the movies are already in the folders… but that is impossible since i just created them.
Thanks in advance.

-Mark

Only fugu will access the media folder (internal drive) and my suggestion would be to use itunes to sync to the internal drive of the apple tv.

From cyberduck access the Movies folder and you should see a link to your external HD. Sorting files can be done thru creation of folders - go nuts!

Search for saphire on this forum (few entries so far) and you will see how to separate the tv shows and movies.

Where can you download fugu from?