Smart FIlters

Hi maybe someone here can help me to find a solution for my library problem. Im using the latest infuse pro version and I discovered now that I cant use the smart filters of my library. Infuse is installed on my ATV 4K and I enabled iCloud syncronisation. My brother has the excect same setup and he can use the smart filters why?

Are you by chance connected via DLNA? If so, library won’t work, you might want to try SMB or one of the other options.

Im currently using SMB and it doesn’t work either ?

I’m in the same boat, using SMB. Sure wish I had smart filters.

Do you see the Library icon on the home screen? If it’s missing, you can enable it by checking the ‘Show Library’ option found in Settings > Library.

Once you have the Library icon, are you able to browse using the categories found inside?

Yes James that’s possible but I can’t see the smart filters on my home screen even when I’m using WebDAV as prottocol

If the filters are working in the Library, you can pick and choose which you want to see on the home screen by adding Favorites and Lists. This can be done by long-pressing on a category in the Library.

More info can be found here.

Okay, I didn’t realize these were called smart filters. I was thinking more on the lines of setting up a set of options like an iTunes smart playlist. That’s what I would really like to see.

Thanks for the response though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.