Slow play from RipIt VIDEO _TS

I have 2 concert DVDs ripped to VIDEO_TS by RipIt. They play fine from my Mac hard disk, but play at the rate of 1 frame every 2 seconds from the Apple TV hard disk. One of the concerts is Leonard Cohen Live in London as an example. I have 2 other concerts that play fine from the Apple TV.

Any ideas and thanks for reading…

Has the Smart Installer been run (Maintenance --> Settings menu)? This will greatly improve DVD playback.

Yes, Maintenance had been run, but I ran it again to be sure.  I also ran RipIt again on one of the DVDs to see if the rip was corrupt.  No change, still 1 frame every 2 seconds.   I thought maybe there had been another case that I missed in the forums.  This seems rather unique with 2 rather obscure concert DVDs.  As I mentioned, something is going on with the AppleTV because the 2 rips play fine on my MacPro.  I could compress them to AppleTV format, but that is such crap resolution...

So other DVDs play fine, just these two discs?  If you pm me the UPC numbers here we'll purchase the discs to see if we can figure out what may be going on.