Slingbox.com support?

Hi so after finally jailbreaking my apple tv 2 I was eager to try the web browser as that was the only reason for jailbreaking personally.  I just wanted to gain access to my slingbox in a different room.  So I logged into my account and when the website opened up it was just a black screen no video???  Is there something this browser doesn't support?  Why can't I watch my slingbox from your browser.  Hopefully there is a fix otherwise not sure why to jailbreak if you can't watch flash?  

Thanks

XBMC on the ATV2 might be able to do this sooner or later.  Someone is developing a tool with XBMC, and hope it will be ported to the ATV2 version.

There is currently no Flash support on ATV2.    There have been lots of suggestions that it might be under development, but I have not seen anything definitive, and certainly no ETA.

[quote="itimpi"]

There is currently no Flash support on ATV2.    There have been lots of suggestions that it might be under development, but I have not seen anything definitive, and certainly no ETA.

[/quote]

This is the real issue.  No FLASH support.  Have read about thoughts on some kind of browser that echoes a slingbox from the desktop, via transcoding.  So thinking we should look at PLAYON plugin solution, if any.  Would hope the people here at FIRECORE could get there browser running to do the SLINGPLAYER on it, or to run the free HULU.

+1 waiting for this workaround!