Show watched/unwatched episode count

Love the app and the Plex integration is fantastic. One thing that I miss hugely from Plex is the ability to quickly look at my Tv shows and you clearly see what you have watched and how many eps are unwarched in the tv show page.

Can we get this in Infuse please?

Thanks
Chris

23 Likes

Moving to suggestions for now. Thanks!

That’s a feature I miss the most coming from Plex. When you have a large number of series on going, it helps to keep track of what’s ongoing, when a new episode arrived.

I miss that feature too. The percentage wheel is not very helpful when you are trying to determine how many episodes are unwatched…

For TV shows it would be very helpful to show the actual number of unwatched episodes under the pie chart on the poster or even instead of the pie chart.

That would make it easier to select which show to watch if you had to limit your viewing times.

9 Likes

I know this won’t be popular for everyone, but I’d like a ‘total episode count’ to be displayed for each season I have. There has been a request for remaining number of episodes to watch, but this suggestion would be for how many episodes are actually in the season folder.

Currently I’ve done this by making my own on the season folder images, and I feel like it sits well with the overall look of the system.

Sorry for the quality of the example image, I don’t have a Mac so can’t take screenshots directly from my AppleTV.

My request is not the same as the request it’s been merged with.

The thread title was modified to match your suggestion. I like the idea of showing both!

Roger that.

Hi,

is there a way to let me show the number of unwatched episodes of my tv shows like plex does?

I have several groups of tv shows and added one of them under my favorites.
With list view enabled i see now the tv shows of that group with an folder icon in front.

What do I have to do to show me also the “number of unwatched episodes” of each tv show?

When listing movies or all of my tv shows there is an icon in front of them that shows the status but first
it is very small and second because they have the same color it is not very distinguishable from each other.

Thanks.

Have been asking for this many years now. Still isn’t here… :frowning: It’s something that is really missing right now.

it would be great to have the option of displaying the number of unwatched tv episodes instead the current icons. The current ones let you know you have unwatched continent, but not how much.

I have attached a picture to help clarify what I am talking about.

6 Likes

I’d love to see this as an option as well…

+1

Very good idea.

And to be honest I don’t even see an indicator right now when I browse my shows.

And I don’t find the seen indicator when you are looking at an episode very visible.

Still no news on this? Playing with Infuse again today, but still see the old indicators, that are unclear and don’t give any useful information.

Is there a way to show the number of unwatched content on the poster like Plex? Attached is a screenshot for reference.

number_of_shows.jpg

2 Likes

+1 for this feature

Post it here: Suggestions - Firecore

Can an admin please move this post to the Suggestions section?