Show current time and movie end time

It is embedded in the native player. With custom players developers can choose to keep it (PLEX) or remove it (INFUSE).

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

+1 - love this idea

Thanks for considering this.

Glad this is finally coming soon!

I suggest that Infuse, Like many other video players, on ATV gets the feature where if you are watching a video and tap the touchpad it will show how long is back of the movie as it does already, but if you then tap it again it will switch to show you the time of the day and at what time the video will end (look at picture).

See pictures below from NetFlix:
2 tap shows at what time the movie will end

(I live in Denmark therefor the clock is 24hours… right now the clock is 20:51 and the movie will end at 21:41)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

A few things that will help you enjoy the forum more are a couple of very important pages. First is the page that shows what new features are coming in the next few release versions here.

Another is the page explaining thread tags you may see next to the titles of threads in the forum and that info is here.

After you get a chance to peruse those pages you note that the clock on the timeline is coming in the next release. :slight_smile:

If you want to search to see if anyone may have a running thread for a suggestion or problem you can use the search at the top of the suggestion forum for searching the suggestion sub forum

or you can use the search on the main page to search the entire forum.
https://community.firecore.com/

Hope this helps! :grin:

This is available in today’s 7.0.2 update.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have 7.0.3 and dont see time, when movie ends.

You have to tap twice. If you are too close to the end it won’t show though. That’s how other apps work too

1 Like

No, dont see. Lates iOS on 4K 2021.

What do you see when you tap the touchpad twice quickly?

This, same, as tap and hold.

Are you using the Siri remote or an aftermarket?

Ah, now I see it, but must realy fast double tap;)

So, suggestion - add permanent end time, like -16:28 (23:48), or so, like on Kodi.

EDIT: Original Siri remote from 4K 2021

In the ATV settings under Remotes and Devices, what do you have set for the
Touch Surface Tracking? Just curious if this may come into play.

I use medium, when I set high, double tap work better.

That’s interesting! I use “Slow” and for me it seems to work great. Maybe one needs to adjust it to their personal brain speed. LOL

I tested it and “problem” is animation. If you make second tap before showing progress bar, it is ignored. If I wait to animation end and then make second tap, it is OK.

Edit: Now I see, that it is not Infuse function, but iOS? On aTV app it is same function.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.