Should I wait to Jailbreak?

I just bought an AppleTV and I can’t update to 4.2.2, which means I can’t save my SHSH blobs, since Apple is no longer signing 4.2.1.

(In case you are wondering, I have tried downloading AppleTV2,1_4.3_8F305_SP_Restore.ipsw from apple as well as other sources and it didn’t work - I’m stuck until Apple sorts this out)

Should I wait until I update to Jailbreak? Will I be able to jailbreak at all?