Select Multiple Titles

There appears to be a way to select multiple titles in infuse. But from what I can tell, I am unable as the option is grayed out. Ideally, I would like to select multiple titles within my library to copy over to a playlist. As of right now however, I am resorting to selecting a playlist to send a single title to one at a time.

Any assistance of answer to this problem is greatly appreciated.

14 Likes

Here see:
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/samplecode/TableMultiSelect/Introduction/Intro.html

I am trying to create my playlists, but it is a really slow process adding one by one. I see that there is a “select” option on the menu, but it is gray out and I can’t find a way to make multiple selections.

Would be nice to be able to multi select to add to playlists, or delete titles or download titles.

3 Likes

I moved your post to a currently running thread for this suggestion.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey! Congratulations on the 7.0 release. The beta program went great!

is there a way to select multiple files at once to the same playlist? I’ve been adding them one by one.

All the best

2 Likes

I am adding my movies to Infuse. After importing them i want to add them to a playlist. What i hoped was to select a view movies and add them to a playlist at once. But everywhere I look the “select” button is grey, so can’t be used. Now i have to add movies to the playlist one by one. What am I doing wrong?

Not a thing :wink: , this is a feature that is being requested and I moved your post to that currently running thread in the suggestions forum.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

Also, Note that this thread is tagged “planned” so it may be getting close. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the upcoming features thread here.

Is there a way to Batch add movies to playlist.

Like example, I would like to have playlist

James Bond

and add all bond movies to this list.

1 Like

I have quite a few niche documentaries that are like complicated TV series but there is no metadata for that. The only thing I can do is to create custom playlist for them, so they don’t stay unstructured. However, since there is no multi select, I can’t add hundreds of episodes to playlists one by one. There is just no way.

1 Like

Note that this thread is tagged “Planned” so maybe there will be soon. :wink:

1 Like

Would be nice if .nfo is supposed for custom shows. That will solve my problem too. Multi select is still nice to have though.

Is there a way to add multiple files to Playlists at once? For example, one thing I like to do is download game plays from YouTube, and watch them offline. I’ve been able to create a separate library for each game in Plex, and then I’ll go into the library and select add to playlist, and it creates a playlist with the name of the game and adds all files in the library to the playlist.

I’d like to know if there is a similar function in, Infuse. I don’t want to have to add each file one at a time. That’s too time consuming. If that’s the case, I might as well just play each folder of the game I want to watch. It’s essentially the same functionality I want with a playlist, and less time consuming.

Either way, If I can do what I want with the current playlist support, please let me know.

Thanks

1 Like

I moved your post to a currently running thread in the suggestions forum requesting this feature.

I hope I came to the right thread and liked the right post for the topic request I posted. I was a bit confused from link the email brought me to.

This is available in today’s 7.4 update. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.