Seasonpass/ifaith Jailbreak not working on ATV2 4.4.4 (0330)

I went through all of the steps laid out in this meticulously and I was able to go through them with no issues. Itunes completed a successful restore with with the signed ispw blobs w/no issues, but when I plug in the ATV2 it isn’t jailbroken. I’ve done it 3 times like this and it appears to be jailbroken each time, but no such luck. I’m using a pc and atv2 is on 4.4.4 (0330). I don’t have access to a mac. Any suggestions?

You are not following this part properly especially Steps 5, 6, and 7

Part 4 - Modify Image Files with Total Commander (Device Unplugged)

Step 1: Create a New Folder within the Folder that was created at the beginning of this guide, name it “Finish”.
Step 2: Drag the Seas0nPass Firmware file (located within the My Documents -> Seas0nPass folder) that was created in Part 3 of the procedure into the Total Commander shortcut Icon located on your Desktop.
Step 3: On the Right Side of the Total Commander window, navigate to the “Finish” folder we created in Step 1 of this part of the procedure. The desktop can usually be found under the “Users -> [Login Name] -> Desktop” folder tree.
Step 4: Drag the two DMG files from the Left Side of the Total Commander window to the “Finish” folder on the right side, agree to any prompts.
Step 5: Close Total Commander, then drag the iFaith Signed IPSW located on your Desktop into the Total Commander shortcut icon, reopening the application.
Step 6: Drag the two DMG files that were previously moved to the right side of the window in Step 4, into the Firmware Archive on the left side of the window.
Step 7: Allow it to Overwrite, agree to any on screen prompts and wait for it to finish writing.
Step 8: Once complete, close Total Commander, you now have a signed Firmware File on your Desktop.

Believe it or not I finally got it done right before you posted! I think you may be right, the only thing I see that i did any diffently is step 2 of part 4, i think i was previously pulling the ipsw in.  Thank you

Also, the only other thing I did based on some other recommendations online, was that I unplugged all other usb devices

Believe it or not I finally got it done right before you posted! I think you may be right, the only thing I see that i did any diffently is step 2 of part 4, i think i was previously pulling the ipsw in.  Thank you

Also, the only other thing I did based on some other recommendations online, was that I unplugged all other usb devices