seas0npass+nito tv+xbmc

I have an ATV2 with an IOS of 4.2.2 i would like to jailbreak my device and i am utterly confused i have seen some of the youtube videos and it seems some of them say SP and others GP and PT.

I just want o jailbrake my device so i can install this plugins:XBMC and all their plugins available,PLEX,HULU and NitoTV.

Will i be able to do this with seas0n pass, how about if i update to the latest version of IOS available at the moment (Apple TV Software Update 4.3)

Yes, Seas0nPass will automatically update your AppleTV to the latest 4.3 software during the jailbreak process. At the moment Seas0nPass is the only tool that is compatible with the new 4.3 software.

A good place to start would be the Seas0nPass guide found here: http://support.firecore.com/entries/387605 On that page there is a link to a video demo that should help get you going.

Thanks for the reply, how about the rest of the plugins any advice regarding xbmc and and nito tv.

Both can be installed through the Maintenance --> Manage Extras menu after installing aTV Flash (black).

Thank you again.