Seas0nPass JB

Hi,

I have successfully JB  my apple TV but I can't able to install aTV flash which I purchased in December. It was showing me only my Express wireless modem only. 

Any idea.. to get over this issue.

Thanks!!!

Please ensure you have AirPlay enabled on your AppleTV, and that you are running the latest Beta2 version.

[quote="james"]

Please ensure you have AirPlay enabled on your AppleTV, and that you are running the latest Beta2 version.

[/quote]

Thanks James. How do I know which version I am using?  In my download link it says only aTV Flash Black dt:01/12/2010. I re downloaded yesterday and verified the properties and it says old file. It doesn't show Beta2 version which released on 12/10/2010. Could you pl update my download link so I can download Beta2 version?

http://firecore.com/atvflash-black-changelog

Also, the download link in your account will always point to the latest version (currently Beta2).

[quote="max"]

Also, the download link in your account will always point to the latest version (currently Beta2).

[/quote]

Thanks. Last question.. When I JB using Seas0nPass and at the end it opens Itunes and says restoring firmware and finally Itunes says "your apple software has been restored to factory setting" . Once everything done then it disappear from Itune I think it is normal and it is JB. Am I correct???   

Yes, that sounds normal.

After the restore is complete you can move your AppleTV to your TV and run through the tethered boot process.

Thank You!!. I have successfully JB my apple TV and also install aTV black. A.OK. BUT

Before JB I used to control my apple TV by using my iphone 4 (which is also JB)app called "remote" and it was working fine. but since when I JB my apple TV with Seas0nPass, my iphone's remote app not working. My iphone "Remote" says "searching for apple TV and then it says could not find".My apple TV, iphone and everything are in the same network. I can control my WesternDigital Media player with iphone without any problem. My all set up is in the basement.

Does jailbreak affect my iphone's remote apps? Any idea ??

Thanks in advance.

The Remote app will still work, though you will need to re-enable Home Sharing and AirPlay after the jailbreaking (in essence jailbreaking acts as a factory restore).

Solved...Thank You.. 

Why I am loosing my wifi conncection at every restart? Whenever I start my atv I have to selecet wifi connection from the list to connect at all times.

How to resolve this problem? Do I have to reboot from Nito??

Solved...Thank You.. 

Why I am loosing my wifi conncection at every restart? Whenever I start my atv I have to selecet wifi connection from the list to connect at all times.

How to resolve this problem? Do I have to reboot from Nito??