Seas0nPass doesn't take me back to iOS 5.3

I have tried several times now to start seasonpass and get it to install 5.3 for me.

My ATV2 (model MC572LL/A) is currently at 6.0.2.

I am attempting to tether from my iMac running Mavericks with the latest version of seasonpass for mac. Everytime I attempt to start seasonpass it tells me there is no device attached, yet my ATV2 is definitely attached via usb to an open port on the back of my iMac.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same problem!

I too cannot get any of my PCs to recognize my ATV2. I'm using a high-quality 1 foot microusb cable, tried every usb port on my desktop and laptop (win 8 and 7 respectively), and still seas0npass (or moreover the computers) will not detect the ATV2 on microusb alone. My ATV2 is rinning 6.0.2 as well. This is very frustrating. Could apple have somehow disabled the ability to power/connect the ATV2 via microusb only??

[quote="Temp08"]

I too cannot get any of my PCs to recognize my ATV2. I'm using a high-quality 1 foot microusb cable, tried every usb port on my desktop and laptop (win 8 and 7 respectively), and still seas0npass (or moreover the computers) will not detect the ATV2 on microusb alone. My ATV2 is rinning 6.0.2 as well. This is very frustrating. Could apple have somehow disabled the ability to power/connect the ATV2 via microusb only??

[/quote]

are you sure it us an ATV2 rather than an ATV3?   Your symptoms are typical for an ATV3.

His model number is MC572LL/A which is definitely an aTV2. 

Try plugging in the power cord first then the usb, that should solve your problem! 

After the light comes on, unplug the power and run seas0npass.