Sapphire Max File Size?

Is there a max file size Sapphire can support? After running the movie import tool, most, but not all of my movies found their way into the Sapphire Movie folder. I checked the file names of the movies that did not import and noticed that most, if not all, were bigger than 2 gbs. Is there an upper limit on file support in Sapphire or am I missing something here?

If file size is not the issue, does anyone have any idea why some of my movies aren’t being imported via the Sapphire movie import tool?

Thanks

There shouldn’t be a max file size. Is there anything else different about the files that were not imported? File type, special characters in filename, etc…?

Nothing that I can think of. The movies are all similarly named (Ex: “The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.m4v” is not imported but “The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.m4v” and “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.m4v” are - the former is 2.3 gb, the latter are 2.0 gb each). I even cross-checked the names with what is listed in IMDB but no luck.

I’m running out of ideas here.

So I found a solution. I modified the file names (removed letters or blatantly misspelled movie names) and then re-ran the movie import tool. This time the movies appeared and were imported.

File this under odd.

Yes a bit odd. Glad you’re up and running though.