Restore List View Direct Playback on iPhone/iPad

Infuse 7.0 – all my seasons are in a new media rich UI.

I do not see an option to change them back to List View. Am I missing something?

Hey I had a similar problem but go to Options and then General. After that make sure “File Management” is turned on. After this I was able to delete and share the individual video files. It’s not the same as list view but you get the same options that list view previously had.

Yeah, I have that set and I can delete and share, which is okay. But what I really want is to be able to see the list of episodes in a season in an actual “list”. I don’t need half my iPhone/iPad screen taken up by key art and episode description. And I don’t like having to scroll sideways through a screen that only shows 2-3 episodes per screen.

All that needs to be done is for a toggle in Options to allow “List View” like the AppleTV version of Infuse has.

We have a few adjustments for list view in progress. Stay tuned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the new version of the application, the display of the list of episodes in TV shows has changed.

Now series are displayed horizontally on ipad, iphone, macbook. How do I enable the vertical view that was in infuse 6?

And yet, on the main page I now see some strange, incomprehensible files, for example, $ IW7Z1S7 and so on, what is this and how to fix it?

hey! Infuse 7 can see movies in my trash (storage on windows 10), wtf???

and hidden folders can see too (like recycle, system volume information etc)!!!

Been using Infuse for a couple of years now on iPad and iPhone. I 100% use the Files menu, to watch on-device content - I never use the home menu or streaming.

Really unhappy that the latest update makes watching any thing a two-click operation on iPhone… and an inconvenient hunt for the tiny ‘play’ button on iPad.

I just have no interest at all in the new file info screen that pops up whenever I click a file on the iPhone… or neglect to click the ‘Play’ button on the iPad. Could you add an option to bypass this please - I just want to click a filename and watch, not jump through hoops?

Just to add that I use Infuse a lot for music videos. So while this screen might not be a big deal for someone watching a 30 minute show or 90 minute movie… to have an extra click on a 4 minute music video is a lot more intrusive and unnecessary.

Coming in 7.0.2. :slight_smile:

Today’s 7.0.2 update restores the previous list view browsing behavior.

Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Just installed it. Thanks, as always!

I want to ask you to change the appearance of the status when viewing the list on the iPad.

In the new version, a bar is displayed under the poster, which shows the progress of viewing. On the iPad, such a strip is not visible at all! Can you return the display of the video progress in the list view as it was in version 6 of the application? (circle to be filled)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.