Remote Speakers not working?

Has anyone been able to play audio through the AppleTV the Remote Speakers option in iTunes? Seems to have been broken since I modded.

This is due to a conflict with Media Cloud. It will be fixed in the 3.1 version releasing on Tuesday.

Awesome. Looking forward to this release!

I upgraded and still, remote speakers through iTunes does not work. Nor does my Airfoil app.

This is a conflict with the Media Cloud plugin. To resolve it, uncheck the Media Cloud option during setup.

I assumed by “It will be fixed in the 3.1 version” you meant that remote speakers will work and I will retain all other capabilities inherent in your package.
But instead, the resolution of this problem is to not install one of the options that make your product valuable to me?

Yes, unfortunately the Media Cloud issue has not been fully resolved. We are working on it, and in the meantime are offering a work around in the 3.1 version.

Yes, unfortunately the Media Cloud issue has not been fully resolved. We are working on it, and in the meantime are offering a work around in the 3.1 version.[/quote]

Understood. Thanks for the explanation that this is a temporary work around.