Remote control - media controller

Hello Team Firecore,

have you thought about making a remote controller with similar features as XBMC?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Official_XBMC_Remote/iOS

Bump…

A queue or on-the-fly playlist would be convenient!

Bump again,

I would also like this. I use my Apple tv as my audio playback tool as you would use Sonos. I now use xmbc, but I would really like to use infuse for this. Is there a way to have a remote app on my iphone to directly access the library as the xbmx remote apps and the remote app from Apple (if you have your itunes switched on) do? I don’t like the screencloning of remote hd, I would really just like a list with songs, albums and artists with cover art. 

Apple’s remote app does this. Even better if you have an iTunes Match subscription - you don’t need itunes on a computer running.

[quote="grege.3557"] Apple's remote app does this. Even better if you have an iTunes Match subscription - you don't need itunes on a computer running. [/quote]

Perhaps a little late, but no, Apple's remote app doesn't do this, only if you use itunes on a computer as a source and not a NAS. And I really don't want to us Match, I don't want to stream my music from the internet, that is why I have a NAS...

ps, this is also a bump :-)