Reinstall "Recently Added" and "Genres"

Hi, after my second ATV did the reset as well, I still don’t know, how to reinstall the “Recently added” and “Genres” display, that was there below the favorites line.
Please don’t erase this, as it is a different topic that the reset topic. Thanks :slight_smile:

To add “Recently Added” just navigate in the Library to the group you want to have on the home screen as a favorite or list and long press. Example for Recently added Movies

Library > Movies > Recently Added Movies (Long press on the “Recently Added Movies” and select whether you want a favorite or a list below the favorites on the home screen.)

For the top 30 rated movies:

Library > Movies > By Rating > Top 30 (Long press on the “Top 30” and select whether you want a favorite or a list below the favorites on the home screen.)

Sorry for disappearing the other thread but wanted to get all the like problems in a single location to keep the Firecore folks from having to address the same problem over and over in different threads. Thanks for your help!

In addition to what NC said, we have an official guide for managing Favorites and Lists here.

Hi thanks for the info. I was just wondering, because after the last update the lists appeared automatically.
Thanks for your help. And concerning the iCloud fault: shit happens. But this is mourning on a high level :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.