Reinstall aTV Flash & rest

I have an aTV that has been JB’ed, aTV Flash & other stuff is installed. I want to ‘return’ to (preferable) the state after Seasonpass (so that I need not do a JB again) and before aTV Flash & rest was installed.

What is the way to do that?

If not possible. What is the way to fully reset the aTV without running the chance that newer firmware (presently 4.3 is installed) will reinstalled?

If you re-run Seas0nPass to jailbreak the AppleTV this will act as a restore and remove any software you currently have installed.

I would like a solution whereby I do not need to JB again since that has cost me about a half-day. Any solution?

Is there a specific item you want to remove?

Items can be removed through the Maintenance --> Manage Extras menu. Just highlight the item you wish to remove and press the right arrow button to remove it.

No, I just want to start over. One of the main reasons is that I have noticed that uninstalling does not remove all settings. As an example: uninstalling Xbmc does not remove all its setting. This becomes clear because after reinstalling several of the settings appear just like they were manually set before.

I do not think that there is a way to start completely clean except by re-doing the jailbreak.

Normally once you have managed to do the jailbeak the first time and thus discovered what works for you subsequent attempt are much faster.