Refusal to upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6

A have a jaibroken atv running 2.5, but the Maintenance app will not update any of the other apps i.e. Infuse or Kodi. When I check the Logs it reports that 0 or 24 files have been updated or 'dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run ‘dpkg --configure -a’.
I have used Terminal to manually run ‘dpkg --configure -a’ from my mac, no change to Install as suggested elsewhere
I’ve Cleared the Cache as suggested elsewhere.
I’ve retried installing 2.6 and it runs without reporting any errors, but on restarting the aTV it still only has 2.5 running.
I’ve re-run a fresh download of SeasonPass to re-jailbreak. Again runs without errors, but does’t help any updating.
Just bought a lifetime licence so it would be nice if I could upgrade… Any ideas?

Any ideas? Please

Kodi’s current install routine tends to cause issues like this, but re-running the installer from a Mac/PC will normally clear up issues like this.

Which version of the installer did you run after re-jailbreaking with Seas0nPass? 2.5 is no longer active on our servers, so it’s (virtually) impossible to install even if you wanted to.

James, this is what is so strange, I downloaded anew version of SeasonPass and Firecore. Everything runs and completes with no errors. i still have 2.5 on my aTV???. Any thoughts?