Refresh cover art

Hi guys,

I am a new user of infuse on the iPad and I have a question about cover art.  I am pulling from my nas and it's pulling in the files fine but when it's grabbing the covers it seems to have grabbed the wrong cover. I get the right series but in the wrong language. Is there any way to choose the correct cover when grabbing?

Thanks

Steven

Anyone??

Unfortuantely there's no way to select a specifc cover to use, but you can use your own cover art if you prefer.

Today's release of Infuse 2.3 allows manual overriding of cover art by using title.jpg and title_backdrop.jpg. PNGs will also work too.

So James, how exactly do I do this?

I've put a season 1 cover in the relevant season 1 folder, called it title.jpeg, cleared the metadata and it's still scraping the wrong cover and not using the one I've put in the folder.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Steven

[quote="james"]

Unfortuantely there's no way to select a specifc cover to use, but you can use your own cover art if you prefer.

Today's release of Infuse 2.3 allows manual overriding of cover art by using title.jpg and title_backdrop.jpg. PNGs will also work too.

[/quote]

Same here. I tried to use my own cover art in a folder but it still fetching from theTVDB. Tried jpg and png as well as cleared metadata. Still no luck

[quote="Iceman89610"]

So James, how exactly do I do this?

I've put a season 1 cover in the relevant season 1 folder, called it title.jpeg, cleared the metadata and it's still scraping the wrong cover and not using the one I've put in the folder.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Steven

[quote=james]

[/quote]

[/quote]