“Recently added”

“Recently added”

The display of “Newly added” has not yet been solved.

It only shows the last added if the new is a full season of a series plus loose chapters of other series.

It’s just gonna show the show that has the whole season, the rest won’t show.

Because it has a limit, I don’t know if it’s 10 files added or more.

Other programs like Plex or Jellyfin show you everything but in order of added.

Or at least increase the content of “recently added” to 100 files, so it could show the full season and the rest.

In movies, the same thing shows only a small amount.

Whenever I add new content, I have to see it in plex or jellyfin and then go back to Infuse to visualize it.

The recently added list can display a maximum of 30 videos.

When you add full seasons each episode counts as part of the 30 so if you add more than 30 episodes of a series then you will only see the 30 most recent.

If you add a season that has over thirty episodes then you will only see the one season poster in recently added and when you click on it you’ll only see the most recently added episodes.

You have a thread in the suggestions forum requesting that this be increased from 30.

Also don’t forget that Infuse uses the created/last modified date for the order in the recently added.

If you want this changed you can add your support here by liking the first post.

If I have already mentioned it and as I have seen since then, there are variations of updates.

I thought they had solved it or extended to more at least 100 or the whole content.

Because if you use the choice to see by date, it shows the date of the film/series not the day I put it on.

I know it’s easy to add it, you should just extend the limit or show the total but on that date, they are amended or added.

Thank you.

Your welcome!