RC6 bricked my ATV2

I used RC6 and have issues.
It successfully jb the device but the ATV no longer works. (it said it completed the JB)
The only way to get the blue light to blink is via the micro-USB, the device is a brick and sends no signal to the tv.
I am did a restore to the firmware from the jailbreak matrix site. I don’t even know if that is adjusted firmware or Original and get a successful restore message but still can not get it to work. It still has no blue light (except when plugged into computer) and the TV says “no signal” from the HDMI port.

I am now just trying to get the official apple firmware back.
Willupdate

Message from iTunes that it was a successful restore, still no power or output to tv.

Thanks

Message from iTunes that it was a successful restore, still no power or output to tv.

Thanks

Have you tried to reset ATV using the remote? Try pressing the menu and play buttons until the blue light begins to flash quickly and then release.

Worth a try!

If you plug in the power lead does the light come on? If not it might be worth just checking the fuse in the plug.

Yep, somehow it blew the outlet.

I have it working now trying to rejailbreak.

Thank you both for assistance

Boingo- injecting software

this is why people get the idea that the software is causing problems.  simple fixes like this.