Random Restarts, Freezing

I’m running 3.5. Ever since I installed aTVflash 3.3.x, I’ve had random restarts and freezing. It’s getting quite old.

What Apple TV software version are you running? Are there certain functions you are doing when the restarts occur?

I too am getting random freezing to the point where I have to pull the plug. Running the Newest Version of both ATV and ATV Flash.
I’ll pay closer attention to when I see the problem but it’s seems to be inconsistent. It happened this morning while it was parked in the Sapphire menu over night.

Sapphire can tend to use up a lot of system resources during and after an import. After a large import, it’s best to restart the Apple TV to free up the resources again.

The Apple TV has only a meager 256mb of RAM which can get eaten up pretty fast. :frowning:

Sapphire can tend to use up a lot of system resources during and after an import. After a large import, it’s best to restart the Apple TV to free up the resources again.

The Apple TV has only a meager 256mb of RAM which can get eaten up pretty fast. :([/quote]

Well that makes sense. Thanks for the reply, I’ll pay more attention to see if it happens in any other plugin