Questions About Upgrading to Infuse PRO

The first paragraph here clarifies the two ways to upgrade to Infuse PRO: Infuse Pro: Purchases, Upgrades, and Family Sharing

I purchased the $14.99 Infuse PRO paid app as opposed to in-app purchase when version 5 was released.

When version 6.0 is released, I plan on downloading the separate (free) app and purchasing the lifetime subscription through that app.

A couple questions:

Here (Infuse 6 - An elegant video player | Firecore) it states: “A single Infuse Pro subscription can be used with Family Sharing on all devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV).”

Is that referring to the paid app, in-app purchase, or both?

And finally, I just downloaded the free app and I am looking at the upgrade options. There is:

(Special) Lifetime $29.99 (Save 33%)
Monthly $0.99 (1 Week Trial)
Yearly $9.99 (1 Month Trial)
Lifetime $44.99 (Forever Pro)

Is the “Special” Lifetime option the same as the standard Lifetime option… except that it’s a special deal? I guess I’m just confused as to why the two Lifetime deals are available when one costs less. Can anyone tell me how long this special will be available?

Thanks in advance.

On the first page you linked to you’ll see where it shows how to family share both the paid app and the in app purchased subscription version.

The Special price is for the purchasers of Version 4 I believe and Firecore most likely won’t release any pricing specials for V6 until it’s close at hand.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.