Purchase now or wait?

Any thoughts about whether it’s better to purchase the existing Infuse 3 Pro iOS app now, or wait for the atv version?
Will there be any difference in access to future updates etc? Am aware that the update to ATV4 will be free for existing Pro customers

Haven’t used Infuse before and am thinking about purchasing now to tinker with my media library / metadata etc in preparation for the general release…

I believe if you purchase the IOS App you will get the ATV app for free. Good deal and I love using it on my iPad