Props on a fantastic product

I’ve been an XBMC → Kodi user for two decades. I am accustomed to spending ~10-20 hours per year minimum tinkering with things to get them the way I want them. Every few years I flirt with other software just to see if there’s anything worth switching to or that might save me some time/hassle. Well, I finally did. These past couple of weeks I put Plex, Jellyfin, and Infuse to the test. Infuse blew me away with it’s quality, craftsmanship, and usability. IT JUST WORKS. Library scans don’t take hours/days to complete. Everything syncs across my devices with no fiddling. No fussing with transcoding nonsense. Active development of new features. Beautiful and buttery smooth interfaces. Tremendous restraint and focus from product leadership on roadmap. Keep up the great work.

4 Likes

This is great to hear! :slight_smile:

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

I only complain because I love you, Firecore. :grin:

Happy 2023. :tada:

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more OP. I discovered Infuse back in 2015 and have been using it solely since then.

Infuse’s standalone library management is outstanding. These days I use Infuse with JellyFin as I have some non-Apple devices I use and want to keep a centralised library. Without a doubt, Infuse is the best client out there for JellyFin. It doesn’t get enough praise or visibility to how good it is.

Despite a lifetime licence being cheaper, I continue to pay annually to support Firecore. Infuse is outstanding devs. Kudos.

2 Likes