Problems on ATV 4

No matter what I do I can’t get Infuse 5 to show folders with .ISO files If I open Infuse 4 the folder is shown inside the folder is 4 new folders if I try to open one of them I get the messages “nothing to see here” but in Infuse 5 the main folder is not even shown.

Problem nr 2 “library” is not shown anywhere, I have a folder called “movies” as my favorite and “show library” is highlighted in options if I click scan for changes nothing happens.

Can anyone help?

What type of device are you streaming from? Are you using UPnP or DLNA by chance?

Unfortunately UPnP/DLNA cannot be used for streaming ISO files, and it can also not be used with Infuse’s Library feature.

If you are able to connect using SMB or NFS then both of these things should start working as expected.

Fantastic, changed to NFS access and now it works. but a new question appears. I have some DVDs with episodes, the title is title S1_E1-E4 if I start it I can only see the first episode how to fix that?

To play other episodes you will need to select from the available disc ‘titles’ through the Video section of the Playback menu (swipe down while a video is playing).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.