Problem with TVSHOW artwork on iOS Infuse

Using Infuse on my iPad (iOS 8.1), I’m connecting to my Kodi media server. It displays all the movie posters and fanart perfectly.But I’m having trouble with TV shows.

Basically it just shows the row of titles (A-Z) without any artwork.
Using Infuse on my iPad (iOS 8.1), I’m connecting to my Kodi media server. It displays all the movie posters and fanart perfectly.But I’m having trouble with TV shows.

Basically it just shows the row of titles (A-Z) without any artwork.
Imgur

I tap a show name to go in, I then see another row of titles (Season 1, Season 2 etc).

I then tap on a season, it will take me to the ticket screen where I will finally see artwork (episode thumbnails).

I am wondering why I don’t see any show Posters in the first row of titles (along with their fanarts). And also why I’m not seeing any posters at the Season level.My folder structure is like this:

Show Name/Season #/s01e01I can’t guarantee I have all the correct artwork in the folders. Using Kodi, I’ve used the ‘artwork downloader’ add-on to scrape all the art. (kodi downloads tvshow posters as ‘poster.jpg’ files at the showname level. (ie Breaking Bad/poster.jpg).

It also downloads fanarts into a folder called ‘extrafanart’ at the showname level (ie Breaking Bad/extrafanart/akdjdkeh.jpg).

So everything looks fine on my Kodi HTPC but does Infuse have different requirements? As I say, films look fine but TV shows I’d like to work fix.–I couldn’t see a guide on your site of how to set up TV show artwork…

Maybe this post was too long? I tried to summarise in the subject line to keep it short.

–basically, my TV artwork isn’t showing up, and there no guide on this site to assist. My movie artwork is fine but having nothing is showing up for tvshows. Grateful if anyone can help.

Sorry about that.

The upcoming 3.2 version (getting submitted to Apple this week) has a number of improvements for TV show artwork, and should hopefully address the issue you are seeing.

James Apple TV 4 TV Folder Shows, for Example The Flash folder inside Season 1 The Flash S01E01 all the inside folder artwork no problem but it’s not showing on several shows I have Infuse Pro.