Problem with audio-sync

Recently I’ve been experiencing some sync-problems with the audio. Both via HDMI through my TV and via TOSLINK directly to my reciever.
At first everything seems fine, but when I get to about the middle of a 40min video the delay just keeps getting longer and longer. Pausing and playing again seems to help a bit, but not fix the problem.

I am having the same issue.  Some files playback fine.  Others un-sync about half way through and I have to back all the way out of the media app and restart playback to get it synced again.  I only use M4V and MP4 videos so I don’t have a bunch of exotic file types that I’m trying to playback.  Also, I am limited to a wireless connection, so I’m not sure if it’s a buffering issue or not, but like I said, it doesn’t happen to every video, but it does happen more often than not.

If you’re able to send in a bug report we can try and track down what’s going on.

Sorry for the trouble.

Hey James.  Thanks for the quick reply.  After posting, I remembered that I had the same issue when streaming from my NAS drive (which I use to stream to my ATV2) directly to my computer over a gigabit wired network.  So the issue may not necessarily be the aTV software, it may be issues with the files themselves.  I always use VLC to playback on my computer so I can manually adjust the sync as I need to.  Is there any way to do that right now with aTV Flash?