Problem saving shsh

I think this topic should be made a sticky. I have been working ona  few atv2s lately and I can't save the shsh for the life of me. I tried saving in seas0npass with the latest version, that didnt work. (Tried with usb alone and usb with power cord)

SOMETIMES it will work in ifaith, but thats with a lot of messing around, have to try it 4 or 5 times before it goes and even if it goes, I have to manually put it into dfu at each step.

There has got to be a way to save the shsh 100% of the time and not a hit or miss.

[quote="WinSpecToR"]

I think this topic should be made a sticky. I have been working ona  few atv2s lately and I can't save the shsh for the life of me. I tried saving in seas0npass with the latest version, that didnt work. (Tried with usb alone and usb with power cord)

SOMETIMES it will work in ifaith, but thats with a lot of messing around, have to try it 4 or 5 times before it goes and even if it goes, I have to manually put it into dfu at each step.

There has got to be a way to save the shsh 100% of the time and not a hit or miss.

[/quote]

I've been asking about this for a while.  It's odd that there hasn't been many answers.