Pre sales questions

I get the feeling that Mirow is a shell around (freely available) Sapphire. Is this correct?

More important: I have found Sapphire to be very limited in view of scraping. Too often wrong posters are selected and correction procedure is highly. So has Mirow made any enhancements (and which?) to make this better?

Why is there no demo (I can't find it) since this website doesn't really give any detail information.

Side point: The contact page cannot be used. Once text is entered and 'submit' clicked there is an error message about incorrect captcha.

Sapphire is one of the many plugins that's included in MiRow, and a complete list of the plugins that are included can be seen on the MiRow product page here.

There were some metadata scraping improvements added in the 1.0.5 version of MiRow that was released yesterday, so it may be worth trying this new version.

Unfortunately there is not currently a demo of MiRow available - however there is a 15-day money back guarantee on all apps sold on FireCore.com

If I understand correctly the Sapphire is identical to the free one?

==============

No reply. I assume then that Mirow has the default Sapphire (with all the known limitations). Pity, I will look at Xbmc.

I think you misunderstood. I didn’ t mean to rent them, just watching in FrontRow.???