PNG Transparency - Favorites

I randomly loose transparency with my Favorite PNG files. Refreshing the artwork corrects it. Is there a trick to keeping the new PNGs showing correctly? Thanks in advance! Cannot wait for video_ts playback with menus!! Great work though!!

I have attached an example of what is happening. Am I the only one having the problem? I can refresh the artwork and it works great for a while, then I will randomly lose the transparency of the PNG file. Any ideas?

Sorry about that. We’ll take a look and see if we can track down what’s going on.

Awesome, you guys are great! Thanks!

That’s a great looking folder cirrostratus. Any desire to share what else you’ve created for your foldering via Dropbox?

Lol. Squeeky wheel gets the grease I guess. I posted about this the day folder artwork launched in 4.0.2.

We’ve resolved the issue, and will have the fix available in 4.1. :wink:

I do not have a dropbox set up. But if you would like to send me a link to one. I would be glad to drop the folders that I have made into it! Thanks!

Thats awesome!! Thanks guys!

Hi

Sorry to dig out an old thread, but I am facing the same issues with PNG cover art transparency. See attached file (this is how the PNG appears on screen. The white area around the case should be transparent.) Also attached the original PNG file in case something is wrong with its format.
Can you help ?

Thanks !