Plex Discover integration in Infuse

Hello good, yesterday the new Beta version of Plex was presented that includes a wonderful new functionality; Plex discover that integrates information and direct links to all the streaming content of current platforms (Netflix, Amazon, Apple tv+, Disney+, HBO Max, Starz…) in addition to managing all our content in the same app.

It would be great to have that functionality in Infuse, :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20220321-004619-150x325

22 Likes

I’d love to see this incorporated into Infuse. Plex is buggy for me and I prefer Infuse, but this is a pretty killer feature. Makes me glad I paid for Plex Pass Lifetime (and Infuse Pro).

3 Likes

I would also like to see this featured in the next iteration of Infuse. To be honest, I am suprised that Plex beat you to this functionality.

1 Like

Sounds great :slight_smile:

1 Like

But if this ever happens please don’t forget the “toggle off” button like Plex did.

4 Likes

I WANT THIS!
Plex Player is useless on Apple TV, so I use Plex Server with Infuse and this would make it awesome.

2 Likes

I would love this, after direct mode. We pretty much only use the plex app for suggestions on upcoming movies and finding film trailers for content not in our library.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

Agreed! I can certainly understand why people would want this, but I specifically do not want this, personally.

2 Likes